2010年8月23日月曜日

8/22 ☆ Last Shopping Time

Hi, I'm Wakaba.


Today, I got up at eleven o'clock because I had gone back to the dormitory too late.

Then, I went shopping with my friends in the afternoon.

I could buy all things I want.

For example, I bought souvenir for my sister.

It is a cute key chain of bear wearing red clothes.

In addition, I also bought souvenir for my mother.

It is a T-shirt which is purple and has flower print.

About my father, I bought smoked salmon yesterday.

I tried it in the store then, and it was very tasty.

I hope everyone will like them!!


By the way, one of my dream came true today!

After shopping, we went very nice cafe shop, Venus sofia.

We have been making our plan to go there since last week.

Cakes and tees we ate were all derisious!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿