2010年8月13日金曜日

Visiting a company.

Hi, I'm kurumi.

Today,our group went to the booth of Gray Line Tours in order to interview about their business.

I think it was a good opportunity to have a experience which we visited a company and used our English in business.

There were two people  in the booth.  When we  arrived at the booth, we got a little bit nervous because that was the first time we conduct a interview about business.However they were very familiar to us.

After that,I went to downtown with  my friends.We found nice souvenir shops so I will make a list of my friend who I have to buy presents for at this night.

In Canada, daytime is very long. After dinner, we played soccer near the dormitory.It was much fun.I am looking forward to play it next time.

Tomorrow,we have to do presentation in second class. Then I will do my homework.

I hope our presentation will be chosen.

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿