2010年8月19日木曜日

Night tour!!

Hi,I am Kurumi.
Today, I got up later then usually.

So I had no time to eat some food. During first class,I was very hungry.

After the class.I went to a cafeteria with Nami. In the cafeteria, I found good taste bead.It made me happy! Since tomorrow, I will buy it almost everyday.

At second class, we had our presentation's preparations finished such as visuals.However we couldn't finish writing our texts in that time.That is to say, we have to make our report & draft in the evening. Our team have done groupwork for about 5 hours!!We finished it at 6 o'clock.

Yesterday and today, we had a lot of homework. So I couldn't do any activity;going downtown, swimming, walking ,and so on.

After having super, we went to downtown to see illumination of The Parliament building.It was very beautiful!!! I took a lot of pictures but I couldn't put them up. That is why I don't have any functions to put them up.I would like to go again in few days.

From now,I have to do my homework.
I hope that our team presentation will do!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I heard the Parliament buidling is very pretty at night, so I will also try to go there.
    I hope you can put your photos up soon.
    Nicola

    返信削除