2010年8月11日水曜日

August 10

Hello!!  I'm Hideaki Matsuoka


Today's Victoria morning temperature was a very cold and I nearly  catch cold.

But I think Victoria's weather is better than Tokyo.

I love Victoria's weather, therefor I don't want to come back Tokyo!! haha


In the class, we learn about how to make a business survey 

and how to make  a good presentation.

I think today's class was a little difficult for me.

But It is good opportunity to think how to make business survey.

Also, we have homework. We need to make business survey tomorrow.

 

After lunch, I played Frisbee with friends. Also some people played football

and went to shopping to street and slept in their room.


Some people seemed so tired today.

I hope everybody get good morning tomorrow!! lol




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿